Spring is slowly arriving. Flowers are starting to bloom, the weather is beginning to warm up, and it’s time to put away the winter wardrobe.
When it comes to fashion everyone has his or her own style. Some people love flashy, big and bold statements, whereas here at The Mint Sweater we love sticking to the classics.
So today we are sharing our favorite styles of spring dresses.
- Dresses with an outer layer of lace is definitely our kind of sweetheart look. Lace can give an elegant look to a more casual dress. Lace is girly, yes, but lace can also be a really simple way to add a chic style to your look.
- The Hi-Low Dress. These kinds of dresses are the ones that are short in the front and longer in the back. These give a slightly fun and sexy style to a feminine look. Hi-Low dresses are perfect for that flirty and vivacious feel.
- Pastel Colors & Florals. Spring is all about pastel colors and florals and that is what makes the perfect spring dress. Colors in blush, mint, even white or light pink are all going to give you that perfect spring look. As goes for dresses with a floral print too. Florals create a spring meets feminine style that gives you an uplifting and cheerful energy.
- Cami Dress. Cami dresses are perfect for looking styled in a more casual environment; they are the ideal dress for the everyday look. Cami dresses are that perfect in between to looking too overdressed and looking like you just left the house in sweatpants and a sweatshirt. Cami dresses are just as easy to throw on as PJ’s and are just as comfy, but give you that completely sweet and cute look with minimal effort.
- Loose-fitted Dresses with Flow. We are all about dresses that are loose-fitted. Dresses that have a slight hang to them with lots of flow can be super flattering, giving you that effortlessly beautiful style. Loose fitted allows for swing and flow in your dress which can give you a more graceful style.
Spring dresses are some of our favorite ways to get that perfect casual-cute style that just makes you feel amazing. Whether there is lace or florals, a cami or hi-low style, or even white or pink or even blue in color, spring dresses allow you to feel fun and girly with a touch of elegance.
These classic spring styled dresses caught our eye this year, tell us which one is your favorite? Share with us down below.
Be the first to comment